Sunday, June 6, 2010

Date update

So I had a really good date with this guy. We've been talking for a while and kind of bonded over having bad dates. So finally we met up and went out to dave and busters, we had fun. We played some games at first then sat down and talked for a long time about everything. Then he was hungry so we went out to eat afterwards. He walked me to my car later and we kissed a bit. And it was nice, and a really good date. Then the next night I was supposed to go to a friends bday party but traffic and parking were really bad and I told her I cant make it. i was very annoyed. So he texted me and asked how the party was, I told him probably gonna leave, cant find parking. Then I kinda joked and said "i'd ask you to meet me but its late" He said "sure i'll meet you" So we went to dennys then made out in the parking lot for like an hour, lol. Ok now I dont mean to sound like a snob or superficial or whatever but he has no money and hes mentioned it to me before. We were supposed to hang out on memorial day and he said he cant cause hes broke. And we went out last night but during the week he tells me that most of his check is for the rent so we have to do something casual which is fine and all but is it wrong that I want someone who can afford to take me out. I dont mean expensive places, but out to dinner or whatever. I mean hes 30, he should have some kind of savings or something. I mean hes nice but I cant see it going anywhere. Cause I mean what kind of future can I have with someone whos broke most of the time. I know hes nice and all but I need someone with goals, some kind of financial security. Hes nice to have fun with but thats pretty much it. I cant see myself with him for a long time, hopefully he feels the same way. I dont know, he doesnt have a great job, dropped out of college and just doenst really do much with his time. Hes kind of a homebody which is fine. But its a bit sad, pathetic that he does nothing. I'm just gonna have fun cause i cant really see it going anywhere

No comments: