Monday, June 8, 2009

I really did mean it

So things are kind of normal now, I have the summer off, no school!!!! So happy, i really needed a break, work is fine and the stupid DB is already dating someone else. So much for him not wanting to be tied down to a serious commitment. I mean seriously I would have preferred if he just told me "sorry, i met someone else" I swear men are so lame. I really am turning bitter, i really need a break from all of them. But yeah you will be all happy to know that I am no longer dating anymore online guys, no longer looking for them online or even in real life cause well i just wanna enjoy myself. And well i'm just tired of dealing with stupid boys who dont know what they want or who cant tell me the truth, i'm just so sick and tired of their crap. And seriously the next one I date is gonna be sorry cause i'll treat him like crap. But yeah thats why i'm done with them for now. I seriously just wanna go out have fun, visit my family in the east coast, go on vacation, go to the beach and go out and just live my life and not worry about stupid boys anymore

No comments: