Sunday, June 28, 2009

little update

So i'm all excited cause me and my friend are planning a trip to Seattle and I'm probably gonna visit my cousin in Jersey and still no online dating. You guys didnt think I could do it but I did it. Honestly I'd rather spend time with my friends and family then waste it on another DB. Ok so I'm just wondering what should I do about this guy (DB from the past) who keeps texting me, and I never reply. Last time I talked to him was when I told him off in March cause he wanted to see me. And seriously should I just say stop texting me or hope he finally realizes I want nothing to do with him. I mean really how dumb can one boy be? Ok so theres this guy who I know I shouldnt like but hes more of a distraction then anythig else. Hes way too young but totally hot and lives on the East coast. And he texts me pretty much all the time, even after we talked on the phone for over an hour he still texted me after that. I dont know what he wants from me and I dont know what to do. I mean I cant do the long distance thing again, it sucks and I dont even know what he wants from me. My friend told me to just tell him "i'm going to see my cousin and if you wanna hang out lemme know, if not then its ok" And if he says "hes too busy" or something then I know my answer. But i'm really not expecting mch from any guy anymore, I'm so tired of all the stupid games and whatever, I'm so tired of getting hurt all the time, I guess having someone so far away wont hurt so much if he finds someone else. I think i'm just gonna let this one guy and just have fun with him and just treat him as a friend cause I'm tired of every guy hurting me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you need to just tell the one guy you don't care to talk to him and the other one i would say i'm going to visit and wonder if u wanted to get together. i wouldn't worry about either one too much and just enjoy the summer and being single!!

Misworld said...

Funny thing I havent heard from that stupid guy in a week so maybe he got the hint. And me and the other one talked and theres too much distance for anything to happen