Monday, August 10, 2009

Kinda weird

So lately DB's have been contacting me, no idea why. There is one that I swear can not take a hint but is starting to a bit more then before. Then there is another that I used to talk to on some dating site like a few years ago but he was weird, we never even met and he was so in love with me and would just creep me out so I stopped talking to him. I lied and said I had a bf. And recently he imed me and was being all creepy again so i blocked him. Then theres the guy who kept leaving me at the table. He texted me, apologized for being a jerk and tried to ask me out again, I said no and havent responded to any of his texts. And lately when i go out I see some of them but they dont see me, its weird. And still Matt from jersey is not a DB. By now i would've been able to tell cause he would have stopped talking to me. So who knows what'll happen. I'm getting a bit more nervous about my trip now. I dont know whats gonna happen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

don't even worry or think about it too much. just go and have a good time and whatever is going to happen will.