Sunday, September 27, 2009

getting nervous

So in less then a week i will be flying to Jersey to visit my cousins and to meet a guy that hopefully is not a DB, but so far so good. I really nervous about flying cause well I hate it. I try not to think of it cause it really freaks me out. And well i'm really nervous about seeing matt cause well he seems like a really good guy and i have no idea what will happen. Part of me is so over men and so cynical towards them all that I kinda dont care. but then of course theres that part of me that kinda believes he really is a good guy and to stop worrying so much. I mean i dont know whats really gonna happen. He's so far away and i dont wanna get hurt again. But I think we are either gonna just stay friends or more. I doubt hes gonna be an ass. But who knows but yeah I'm a nervous wreck and well I gotta go shop and buy some stuff today. and start packing a little. I'm sure to write more later on this week.

No comments: