Sunday, February 1, 2009

2nd date

Well this week has been very great and also pretty bad. Lets start with the bad. At work someone gave a child the wrong bottle now her and my boss are under investigation. If they fire my boss, i will quit. Its not her fault, she has told us the policy so many times. The stupid DM is saying that she never told us that policy. I swear I really hate her, i think she hates our CD and just wants a reason to fire her. So I was pretty emotional at work, just stressed. Not in a very good mood cause the CD is a good friend of mine and I would hate her to leave. Seriously if shes gone, so am I and I think many others. Ok now onto the better part. Tuesday me and the new guy had another great date. We talked forever about pretty much anything. And we were there for a long time. Then he walked me to my car and we talked again for a long time. Then finally I hugged him and he kissed me, it was really nice. He wasnt trying to grope me or go too far like most guys do. Then thursday we talked foreer online about past relationships and stuff. And he knew how upset I was about the meeting so he emailed me on Friday asking if it happened yet. Hes sweet and just crazy, lol. I dont wanna make it into a big thing cause we've only been out twice but if this one turns into a DB i would be truly shocked, lol. Its just nice to talk to a guy and not have him just want sex all the time. No idea if it will turn into something more but we'll see

1 comment:

JodiD said...

Ok so I know the story about the whole bottle thing and I was wondering if anyone has told the DM what that person is like? I warned everyone to watch out for her because she'll sell you out to save her own ass! She definately knows about the policy because she goes on about it all the time and she normally is very careful about it!
As for your date...it makes me smile! I live for any kind of romantic life through you!! He seems sweet, considerate and just a nice guy! Enjoy!!