Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-day

Well I guess this year I cant be so anti-valentines as I usually am. Me and Mark went out to dinner and then went out for coffee. It was a very nice evening. Some weird, interesting things happened. But as usual we had a wonderful time. So yeah I really like this one and I'm done finding something wrong with him. Hes just great for me. And we always have such a great time together. lol everytime I think of him I keep smiling like a big dumb idiot. I'm pretty happy right now and I love that he wakes up this morning and texts me right away. Its sweet. And I enjoy our time together. Hes funny, kind of a geek and is just great. So yeah it was a nice night. We went out to dinner at on the border, i picked something not too fancy cause i knew most of those places would be busy. Then we went out for coffee. And lets just say some lady was at the table near us and was very loud about her online sex toy purchase so we walked to my car, lol. Then some girl got lifted up to see if a tree was real or fake. Then right after that some guy walks out of a museum strumming a guitar. Yeah it was pretty funny. It was an entertaining night.

No comments: