Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lets hope

So i took him to the filler last night and he enjoyed himself. Its fun to people watch at the place. And then afterwards we were outside talking and I was still too buzzed to drive. Then we finally decide to get coffee and he tells me "wait here" He goes to get his truck and pulls it near me so I dont have to walk in the rain. Yes I know its silly to like that but it was sweet. We hung out at dennys for a bit and then he drove me back. We kissed and it was nice cause he didnt try to grope me or anything like most guys do and he just held my hand. I felt bad cause his contacts were irritating him but he told me not to worry, its worth it. I'm really hoping hes not a DB, i swear. So far it dont sound like it. I dont wanna say anything, cause its too soon to tell. But I really like him and hes just great. I cant explain it. Its nice to have some good date stories, lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so much better to hear good date stories too. That was very nice of him to pull his car up for you. I'm very happy for you and hope things continue this way for you!!!