Friday, February 13, 2009

Alright I need to stop

So another week is gone and still no idea if she is coming back to work. I hate this stupid company I work for and when i have more time I will start looking for a new job. Ok so there is something that I really need to stop doing. I need to stop think that this new guy is a DB cause he clearly is not at all. So we had another great date. Went out for coffee and talked forever. Its amazing, it feels nice for once. i mean he talks to me the next day like he says he will. I'm just not used to a guy being nice and stuff. And i keep trying to find something wrong with him instead of enjoying that there is a nice guy who likes to spend time with me. And if he has any issues it would probably be something small. But yeah i'm happy and I guess going out with all those DB's is making me appreciate a nice guy. Maybe if I never met all those db's I would never have talked to him. But one thing that I really like is when he kisses me and holds my hand, its cute. lol ok I need to stop but yeah I'm gonna just enjoy this and see where it goes. Who knows?

No comments: