Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dont know what to think

Everytime I ask Mark to hang out with my friends, he says hes busy or something bad happens. Now either he really is busy or just doesnt wanna meet my friends. I'm giving him one more chance and i'm just gonna ask him straight out if he wants to meet them or not cause then that tells me where we stand. But now heres another issue. I've noticed in the past several weeks we dont really talk much anymore, not like we used to. I dont know if its cause he just doesnt wanna talk to me anymore, is busy or something else is going on. A few weeks ago he got laid off of work. He is still working but until the end of May which I know sucks to be without a job. And I know thats a hard thing for someone to deal with. But its like he should be able to talk to me about stuff thats bothering him. And he just treats me lately like he doesnt wanna deal with me anymore. I mean last weekend we hung out, watched movies, talked until like 3 in the morning. But then the way he acts with me during the week does not make sense. I'm trying not to be mad at him for not talking to me cause hes probably upset about work crap. I want to tell him somehow that he can tell me anything and he can complain and vent to me. but yesterday something pissed me off. Well first he couldnt hang out with my friends last night and then when i asked him if he wanted to do something tonight, he doesnt answer me and signs off. Never did get an answer. All he says to me is like what? cause my place is a mess now so we cant hang out here. Now i know he probably cant spend money now and i understand that but he can tell me that. Its almost like he wants to seem perfect to me and not show me his bad side like hes scared or something. Or maybe he just doesnt wanna see me anymore. I dont know what to do. I just dont wanna say something stupid to him and make a big deal out of nothing.

3 comments:

JodiD said...

Well it sounds like the honeymoon period is over and now you're seeing the real him! It doesn't stay perfect forever!! I would probably cut him some slack. He's probably a little stressed out at the moment about not having a job and probably doesn't want to do things that are going to cost him money. Money can make people do strange things...and he's probably worried about not having the money to take you out. As for meeting your friends, that can be a little over whelming, plus you were going out to eat, so that could have been why he said no. If it's bugging you this much though Marisa you might have to talk to him, otherwise you're going to stress yourself out! Good luck!

Unknown said...

I would say that you need to talk to him about how you are feeling. Things aren't going to get any better unless you talk to him about everything. I hope things work out because he seems like a great guy.

Misworld said...

Well I did send him an email about how i feel, cause if i call him i'm afraid i might yell at him, which i dont wanna do. I've already told him that i'm perfectly happy just hanging out with him and we dont have to go anywhere, i hope he knows that i mean it.