Sunday, April 5, 2009

here we go

Ok so he did vent to me about stuff and I do feel better that he is comfortable with telling me stuff. but now I am wondering about something. One of the things hes thinking of doing is moving out of San Diego which would really suck. I mean it might be the best thing for him and I cant really make him stay cause well we havent been together that long. I dont wanna think about it and hopefully he decides to stay here a bit longer. I swear i finally meet a decent one who seriously has never really done anything horrible and everytime he doesnt talk to me or whatever its cause something bad happened. And hes not perfect, i mean he has issues but nothing major. And he is a nice, decent guy but now he might move away and i dont know what to do. I guess i'll just wait until it happens cause maybe it wont. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I cant force him to stay, expecially if its best for him to leave. I dont wanna think about it anymore. I need to focus on my job situation, hopefully i find something soon

No comments: