Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time to move on

Well its been a week and no word from him at all. Nothing not even a text, or an IM. I cant keep thinking of it and obsessing about it. I'm making myself crazy. Its just bad timing with the job stuff and all. But if he really wanted something with me, he would've made some kind of effort to make contact with me. I mean seriously, all he had to say was Hi, or i'm doing awful. I'm done with guys, i'm no longer meeting them online. I'm not gonna add those stupid apps again on facebook or myspace. Not gonna go onto any other dating sites. The weird thing with me is once I realize its over with someone I go right back to those sites and looking for a guy but this time it really hurts a lot. Its like I was not expecting this at all. Its just weird, i dont know. I dont want to find some other guy, i'm not ready. And part of me thinks hes still gonna contact me but really he wont. I really hoped he would but by now he wont. And i just cant think of him anymore

No comments: