Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally

So i finally got a new job. Its nice, very different and its gonna take some getting used to. I'm not used to only having 8 kids and well thats pretty much how its always gonna be which is kinda nice. And the class is really small and not much stuff for them to do in there so its weird. I know after a week or so I'll get a routine down and hopefully get some structure in the room. Its just a strange atmosphere. And well I decided to sell the gift I was gonna give to Mark. I mean I understand that someone does not want a relationship now or they just dont wanna be tied down cause of things going on. But to not talk to me at all, is just wrong. Part of me wants to tell him what I got him but I dont know if i'm that mean. I feel stupid, least I didnt spend much on it. So theres thing song that he really likes and couldnt find it anywhere, well I found it and thought that was the perfect gift for him cause its not too much and its simple and shows I listen to him. Well a lot of good that did, he never even talks to me anymore. I thought we could at least be friends but guess thats not happening. He really is a DB now

No comments: