Wednesday, April 15, 2009

its weird

So i finally heard from Mark, it only took a week for him to respond. I swear, I dont know anymore. But yeah he just talked about work stuff and that he is glad that he has someone like me to turn to when he is stressed. But then about the relationship stuff. This is what he says "he is unsure if he wants a relationship now, he is not seeing anyone else and it has nothing to do with the work stuff, he just doesnt think he wants to be tied down to a serious relationship now" I'm just truly and completely confused cause he was the one who pursued me, he was the one to always contact me. And now suddenly he changes his mind. Wth? I swear men are so confusing and i'm not even gonna reply, either a week later like he did to me or not at all. I mean i really dont know what to say. Does this mean we are just friends? Does this mean we are still dating? But whats the point of him ever meeting me when he didnt want a serious commitment. I mean really. I feel like i'm having deja vu, this same thing happened to me last year around this time. It hurts more now cause he did everything that most guys that want more do. He even brought it up to me saying that he is happy with things between us and hes looking for someone to make him happy. So I guess its over, i mean do i waste my time dating someone i really like and it never going anywhere or do i just let it go. And another thing we havent done anything except kissing which confuses me even more. I swear men make no sense at all. I do feel better that he contacted me cause i felt like i was in limbo and didnt know what to do. Now at least i know where he stands and i gotta think long and hard about what i need to say

No comments: