Saturday, April 25, 2009

I dont get it

I really, truly and completely dont understand men at all. Why waster your time hanging out, talking to someone at all hours of the night if you dont want a relationship with them. Why have them meet your best friends and step daughter if you never wanna see them again. Why the hell did he pursue me? If he wanted nothing. I mean seriously after every date he would text me or talk to me somehow. It was always him, he pursued me and than the stupid job thing happened and he just hut down on me. I mean the last time we hung out we talked till like 3 in the morning. I just dont get it at all. And now I feel stupid cause I bought him something for his birthday and I cant return it and now I dont know if i should even bother giving it to him. I just dont get it at all. I mean guys hear that word commitment and they just get scared and run away. But yeah he never replied to me, I havent heard from him in like 2 wks so well its over. Would be nice to hear something. I mean at least me and him can still be friends but I guess he doesnt want that. Men truly and completely confuse me. I wish he just wanted to be friends but I dont know. Maybe i'll just mail him the bday gift cause i dont want it and then when I do that and still no response, i'll really know whats going on. I think too many girls have screwed him up in the past and well not much I can do about it. But i'm not looking for guys online anymoe. I'm proud of myself that I didnt go back to all those dumb dating apps. But yeah i thought he was the one, i really did and now its over and I'm just truly confused. I mean we pretty much talked everyday for hours and now its over. It wasnt like all those other guys where we would never really talk. It was different and there is nothing I can do about it and it truly does suck and I hate him for leading me on like he did. I fucking hate him and he is the biggest DB of them all. the other thing that confuses me is we never had sex, he never tried anything exept to kiss me which made me think it was something more. I swear men need a handbook or a manual, lol

2 comments:

JodiD said...

Do NOT give him that birthday gift! Why would you do something special like that for someone who has treated you like this! Are you crazy!?! If you need to give it away give it to Good Will, that way you know it's going to someone who deserves it!

Misworld said...

You are right, maybe I will just sell it cause I just want it gone